We are looking for a reliable individual with strong administrative skills to fill the role of Dispatch Administrator. The individual will act as a communication point for our concrete forming company. You will receive requests, transmit messages and track vehicles. You must be able to multi-task as well as take the appropriate action with little supervision.
- Answering Phones
- Provide daily administrative support to the Operations Department
- Collect Timecards and review before sending to payroll
- Maintain all spreadsheets regarding employees, projects, billing etc
- Manage and reconcile daily concrete and stone tickets
- Inventory – manage, maintain and reorder
- Vendor Purchase Orders
- Direct support to the Operation’s Department and Team Lead
- Strong administrative, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Advanced Computer skills
- Independent thinker, team communicator, and can-do problem solver
- Must be able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
If you or someone you know is interested please email a resume to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-222-0882.